Looking for a new adventure?
Yellowstone National Park Lodges, operated by Xanterra Parks & Resorts can provide it.
Yellowstone National Park is the place to explore yourself, your future, and one of the most amazing places on the planet. You can find it all here.
Top 10 Reasons to Work in Yellowstone this summer!
10. Wildlife Watching– Elk, bears, bison, wolves, moose, coyotes, fox, otters, mountain lions… You never know what will greet you around the next bend in the road.
9. The People– We hire people of all ages from all over the world and all 50 states. The friends you make in Yellowstone will last a lifetime.
8. Employee Recreation Program– The Employee Recreation Program provides all sorts of fun activities for the employees in the park. Check out their website to learn more ycerp.org
7. Bonus!– We offer staff a bonus of $3 a day for each agreement day. This is paid out at the end of the season to all employees that adhere to their agreement dates. If you work from April to October this could mean an extra $500 on your final pay check.
6. Centennial Bonus!-2016 marks the 100th anniversary of the National Park Service. In celebration of this event, and recognition of the extraordinary efforts employees will be making to provide legendary hospitality during this high-traffic season, Xanterra will be paying all seasonal, hourly employees an additional $2/per hour for every hour worked between September 15th and October 19th.
5. Hiking– Yellowstone has over 900 miles of hiking trails, offering everything from short day hikes to long backcountry treks.
4. Affordable Housing and Meals Provided– Dormitory style housing and an employee dining room is located at every location in the park. This is walking distance to your work location so no commute required. We deduct a room and board charge from each paycheck to cover the cost for these services. No housing deposit is required.
3. Camping and Backpacking– Yellowstone has 12 front country campgrounds and 300 backcountry campsites. This is a great way to spend your weekends!
2. Thermal Features– Yellowstone, as a whole, possesses close to 60 percent of the world’s geysers. No matter where you work in the park you won’t be far from the sites (and smells) of Yellowstone’s geothermal features.
1. Yellowstone– In order to be established as the world’s first national park this must be a pretty special place, right? Well it is and the best way to experience all 2.2 million acres is to be able to call the park home for the summer. Apply today!
Phone: 307-344-5324 (General inquiry)