Discover a snowy wonderland
Bundle up and head to Yellowstone National Park this winter. There is nothing quite like hearing the howl of a distant wolf, cross-country skiing within sight of a slow-moving, frost-covered bison or being the solitary observer of an Old Faithful geyser eruption late on a winter afternoon. Book your Nordic Heaven package and discover a snowy wonderland that will make your heart positively melt.
Nordic Heaven at Old Faithful Snow Lodge:
- Minimum of two nights lodging
- One breakfast per person per night
- Round trip snowcoach transportation per person from entrance to Snow Lodge
- One welcome gift per adult
- One ski rental per person per day with unlimited ski shuttles per person
- Unlimited ice skate rental and ice skating
- One Snow Card discount card per adult good for additional 10% discounts on select gift shop items, tours, rentals and meals (except designated special events)
2016/2017 Winter Snow Lodge Package Rates with Skis*
- $535 per person, double occupancy
- $775 per person, single occupancy
2016/2017 Winter Snow Lodge Package Rates without Skis*
- $505 per person, double occupancy
- $745 per person, single occupancy
*Package prices higher during President’s Day Weekend (2/16-2/19).
Book this package online today! You may also call us toll-free at 866-GEYSERLAND (866-439-7375) or directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations.
Airport Shuttle from Bozeman-Yellowstone International Airport
We now offer a daily shuttle (winter season only) from the Bozeman Airport to/from Yellowstone. You can reserve your seat(s) when making your lodging reservations by phone. More information is located here, or ask the reservations agent when you call to book your stay. Guests who are booked on one of our 2016/2017 winter packages receive a special package rate of $44 for adults, $22 for children (3-11)
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax or utility fee. Package is available between December 16 through 22, 2016 and January 1 through February 25, 2017.