View amazing landscapes
The abundance of geysers, hot springs and other thermal features contribute to Yellowstone’s unique winter environment. Moisture from those thermal features combined with the cold winter temperatures create some amazing landscapes. Because a blanket of white covers the ground, most of the larger mammals are easier to spot making winter a wildlife watchers’ dream. This educational adventure will include in-depth exploration (sometimes by cross-country skis or snowshoes) in a variety of winter habitats, including Old Faithful and the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone.
Activity Level – Brisk hiking, snowshoeing, or skiing up to 5 miles per day with climbs up to 500 feet, including some trail-breaking in snow.
Lodging & Learning programs are offered in partnership with the Yellowstone Forever Institute.
- Four nights lodging at Old Faithful Snow Lodge
- Four breakfasts, four lunches, and four dinners
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Forever Institute naturalist guide
- In-park transportation for field trips and to lodging sites
- One welcome gift per person
- One Snow Card discount card per person, good for additional 10% discounts on select gift shop items, tours, rentals and meals (except designated special events.)
- Cross country ski and snowshoe rental
- Unlimited ice skating
- Optional evening programs with National Park Service & Yellowstone National Park Lodges
2017/2018 Winter Package Rates*
- $2,049 per person, double occupancy
- $2,539 per person, single occupancy
Rates do not include taxes, fees and gratuity.
*Package prices higher during Christmas Holiday (12/23-12/31) and President’s Day Weekend (2/16-2/19).
Book this package online today! You may also call us at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the complete itinerary online
Airport Shuttle from Bozeman-Yellowstone International Airport
We now offer a daily shuttle (winter season only) from the Bozeman Airport to/from Yellowstone. You can reserve your seat(s) when making your lodging reservations by phone. More information is located here, or ask the reservations agent when you call to book your stay. Guests who are booked on one of our winter packages receive a special package rate of $44 for adults, $22 for children (3-11)
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax or utility fee. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of 4 persons required for course to occur. Package is available starting December 19, 2017, ending February 27, 2018.