A unique learning adventure for families
Experience the magic of Yellowstone with this unique learning adventure for families with children 8-12 years old. Led by a Yellowstone Forever Institute naturalist guide, your family can explore canyons, waterfalls, geyser basins and enjoy activities together including animal tracking, wildlife watching, photography, painting, and hiking. During the program, your children can become Yellowstone National Park Junior Rangers.
Activity Level – Hikes up to 3 miles per day with elevation gains up to 600 feet. Some off-trail hiking possible.
Lodging & Learning programs are offered in partnership with the Yellowstone Forever Institute.
Mammoth Hot Springs to Grant Village Package Includes
- Three Nights at Mammoth Hot Springs in Cabins and two nights at Grant Village
- In-park transportation
- Four breakfasts and four lunches per person
- One welcome gift per adult
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Forever Institute naturalist guide
2017 Package Rates
- $3,436 for a family of four (two adults & two children)
- $1,119 per adult, double occupancy
- $1,605 per adult, single occupancy
- $599 each child (8-11 years of age)
Rates do not include taxes, fees and gratuity.
View the Mammoth Hot Springs to Grant Village itinerary online.
Book this package online today! You may also call us directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations.
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax or utility fee. Minimum age of 8 years old. Minimum of four persons required for course to occur.
Mammoth to Grant-based programs are offered May 30 – August 8, 2017.