A robust sense of adventure
An active program for skiing enthusiasts with a robust sense of adventure. Daily ski trips explore Old Faithful, Shoshone Lake, Yellowstone’s Grand Canyon, and the foot of the Gallatin Range. Learn, like few people ever do, about Yellowstone’s winter ecology.
Activity Level – Brisk aerobic snowshoeing or skiing up to 8 miles per day with climbs up to 1,000 feet; or steep, rugged, off-trail skiing or snowshoeing-including breaking trail in variable snow conditions.
Lodging & Learning programs are offered in partnership with the Yellowstone Association Institute.
- Five nights lodging at the Old Faithful Snow Lodge
- Five breakfasts, five lunches, and one dinner
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide
- In-park transportation for field trips and to lodging sites
- One welcome gift per adult
- One Snow Card discount card per adult good for additional 10% discounts on select gift shop items, tours, rentals and meals (except designated special events.)
- Unlimited ice skating
- Optional evening programs with National Park Service & Yellowstone National Park Lodges
2016/2017 Winter Package Rates
With Ski Rental
- $2,525 per person, double occupancy
- $3,115 per person, single occupancy
Without Ski Rental
- $2,465 per person, double occupancy
- $3,055 per person, single occupancy
Book this package online today! You may also call us at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online
Airport Shuttle from Bozeman-Yellowstone International Airport
We now offer a daily shuttle (winter season only) from the Bozeman Airport to/from Yellowstone. You can reserve your seat(s) when making your lodging reservations by phone. More information is located here, or ask the reservations agent when you call to book your stay. Guests who are booked on one of our 2016/2017 winter packages receive a special package rate of $44 for adults, $22 for children (3-11)
Winter Packages Brochure
View available winter packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax or utility fee. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of 4 persons required for course to occur. Package is available on January 29, February 5, and February 12, 2017.