The habitats and ecology of Yellowstone’s wildlife
If you enjoy wildlife, this program is for you. A Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide will lead you to some of the world’s most premiere wildlife destinations as you journey by land and water learning the habitats and ecology of Yellowstone’s wildlife. In your search for wolves, bears, bison, waterfowl, and many other species you’ll be surrounded by spectacular scenery from sunrise to sunset. Each day you’ll return to comfortable accommodations at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and Lake Yellowstone Hotel.
- Two nights at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and three nights at Lake Yellowstone Hotel
- In-park transportation
- Four breakfasts and lunches per person
- Interpretive boat tour on Yellowstone Lake
- One welcome gift per adult
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide
2014 Package Rates
- $1,389 per adult, double occupancy
- $1,725 per adult, single occupancy
Book this package online today! You may also call us toll-free at 866-GEYSERLAND (866-439-7375) or directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online.
Summer Packages Brochure
View available summer packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of 15 persons required for course to occur. Program is offered July 6, 20 and August 3, 2014.