You’ll be moved by the views
The thunderous soundtrack of the Lower Falls of the Yellowstone will probably surprise you. You’ll likely be moved by the views of Montana Mountains from the top of the Mammoth Terraces. There’s a very good chance you’ll want your picture taken during the 130-foot eruption of the Old Faithful Geyser. And it’s a pretty good bet you’ll head home with a big smile on your face after you’ve taken three fun-filled days immersed in Yellowstone.
- Four nights lodging (one each at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel, Canyon Lodge, Grant Village and Old Faithful Snow Lodge)
- All meals
- One welcome gift per adult
- In-park transportation
- A Scenicruise on Yellowstone Lake
- An Old West Dinner cookout at Roosevelt Lodge via wagon ride
- Baggage handling
2015 Package Rates
- $1,159 per adult, double occupancy
- $1,525 per adult, single occupancy
Book this package online today! You may also call us toll-free at 866-GEYSERLAND (866-439-7375) or directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online.
Summer Packages Brochure
View available summer packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of two persons required for course to occur. Package is available on the following dates only: June 14 through September 6, 2015. One program per week; Sunday through Thursday.