View amazing landscapes
The abundance of geysers, hot springs and other thermal features contribute to Yellowstone’s unique winter environment. Moisture from those thermal features combined with the cold winter temperatures create some amazing landscapes. Because a blanket of white covers the ground, most of the larger mammals are easier to spot making winter a wildlife watchers’ dream. This week-long educational adventure will include in-depth exploration (sometimes by cross-country skis or snowshoes) in a variety of winter habitats, including the Lamar Valley, Old Faithful and the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone.
- Four nights lodging at Mammoth Hotel
- Two nights lodging at Old Faithful Snow Lodge
- Five breakfasts, five lunches, and one dinner
- Expert guide service
- In-park transportation for field trips and to lodging sites
- One welcome gift per person
- One Snow Card discount card per person, good for additional 10% discounts on select gift shop items, tours, rentals and meals (except designated special events.)
- Cross country ski and snowshoe rental
- Unlimited ice skating
- Optional evening programs with National Park Service & Yellowstone National Park Lodges
- $1,519 per person, double occupancy
- $1,869 per person, single occupancy
*December package prices higher
Book this package online today! You may also call us toll-free at 866-GEYSERLAND (866-439-7375) or directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the complete itinerary online
Winter Packages Brochure
View available winter packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of 4 persons required for course to occur. Package is available on December 23, 30, 2013; January 13, 20, 27 and February 3, 10, 17, 20, 24, 2014.