Learn about our wildlife
Discover the abundant and varied wildlife of Yellowstone’s Northern Range. Traveling by van, foot, and snowshoes, we will observe and learn about bison, elk, bighorn sheep, pronghorn, coyotes, wolves, and a host of other species.
Activity Level – Hikes on snow-packed trails, or snowshoe or ski trips, up to 3 miles per day with climbs up to 250 feet.
Lodging & Learning programs are offered in partnership with the Yellowstone Association Institute.
- Four nights lodging at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel
- Three breakfasts, three lunches and one dinner
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide
- In-park transportation for field trips
- One welcome gift per adult
- One Snow Card discount card per adult good for additional 10% discounts on select gift shop items, tours, rentals and meals (except designated special events.)
- Snowshoe rentals
- Unlimited ice skating
- Optional evening programs with National Park Service & YNP Lodges
2015/2016 Winter Package Rates
- $845 per adult, double occupancy
- $1,099 per adult, single occupancy
Book this package online today! You may also call us toll-free at 866-GEYSERLAND (866-439-7375) or directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the complete itinerary online
Airport Shuttle from Bozeman-Yellowstone International Airport
We now offer a daily shuttle (winter season only) from the Bozeman Airport to/from Yellowstone. You can reserve your seat(s) when making your lodging reservations by phone. More information is located here, or ask the reservations agent when you call to book your stay. Guests who are booked on one of our 2015/2016 winter packages receive a special package rate of $42 for adults, $21 for children (3-11)
Winter Packages Brochure View available winter packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions These prices do not include tax or utility fee. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of 4 persons required for course to occur. Package is available on December 23, 30, 2015; January 6, 13, 20, 27, February 3, 10, 17, 24, 2016.Back To All Packages