Learn about our wildlife
Discover the abundant and varied wildlife of Yellowstone’s Northern Range. Traveling by van, foot, and snowshoes, we will observe and learn about bison, elk, bighorn sheep, pronghorn, coyotes, wolves, and a host of other species.
- Four nights lodging at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel
- Three breakfasts, three lunches and one dinner
- Expert guide service
- In-park transportation for field trips
- One welcome gift per adult
- One Snow Card discount card per adult good for additional 10% discounts on select gift shop items, tours, rentals and meals (except designated special events.)
- Snowshoe rentals
- Unlimited ice skating
- Optional evening programs with National Park Service & YNP Lodges
- $679 per adult, double occupancy
- $859 per adult, single occupancy
Book this package online today! You may also call us toll-free at 866-GEYSERLAND (866-439-7375) or directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the complete itinerary online
Winter Packages Brochure
View available winter packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of 4 persons required for course to occur. Package is available on December 23, 30, 2013; January 6, 14, 21 and February 11, 18, 25, 2014.