A robust sense of adventure
An active five-day program for skiing enthusiasts with a robust sense of adventure. Daily ski trips explore Blacktail Plateau, Lamar Valley, Yellowstone’s Grand Canyon, and the foot of the Gallatin Range. Learn, like few people ever do, about Yellowstone’s winter ecology.
- Three nights lodging at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel
- Three nights lodging at the Old Faithful Snow Lodge
- Five breakfasts, five lunches, and one dinner
- Expert guide service
- In-park transportation for field trips and to lodging sites
- One welcome gift per adult
- One Snow Card discount card per adult good for additional 10% discounts on select gift shop items, tours, rentals and meals (except designated special events.)
- Unlimited ice skating
- Optional evening programs with National Park Service & Yellowstone National Park Lodges
2014/2015 Winter Package Rates
With Ski Rental
- $1,945 per person, double occupancy
- $2,395 per person, single occupancy
Without Ski Rental
- $1,879 per person, double occupancy
- $2,329 per person, single occupancy
Book this package online today! You may also call us toll-free at 866-GEYSERLAND (866-439-7375) or directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online
Winter Packages Brochure
View available winter packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of 4 persons required for course to occur. Package is available on February 2, 9, 16, 23, 2015.