Yellowstone National Park Services
Perhaps no other place on earth captures the drama of nature quite like Yellowstone National Park. It’s more than two million acres of steaming geysers, shimmering thermal pools, bubbling mudpots, towering lodgepoles and roaming wildlife leave millions of visitors mesmerized every year. Its unique features and extraordinary beauty led America to designate Yellowstone as its first national park in 1872.
Our Yellowstone Adventure Planners are perfect for preparing you for your park vacation experience. The planners include our most popular video and book. Adventure planners are available at our online Yellowstone Gift Shop or can be ordered by phone through our reservations office at 1-866-GEYSERLAND (439-7375) or 307-344-7311.
Also, when planning your visit to Yellowstone we suggest you take time to review the National Park Service (NPS) website for Yellowstone National Park. NPS maintains a current and informative website for the Park.
It’s an invaluable resource for planning your visit and we offer the following direct links to key information published on the website. We hope you find them helpful.
- The Official Yellowstone National Park Website
- Things to Do in Yellowstone Park
- Interactive Maps & Orientation
- Opening and Closing Dates for Facilities
- Rules & Regulation: Information Every Visitor Needs to Know
- Entrance Fees
- Road Construction Schedule
- Seasonal Road Opening and Closing Dates
- Services Available – Medical Facilities, Gas Stations, Post Offices, General Stores, Gift Shops, Dining Options and more.
- Visitor Centers
- Visitor’s Guide to Accessibility