We are very excited about your arrival at Yellowstone National Park and have been working hard to make sure you are provided with safe working conditions. To that end, we would like to share some of the expectations that have been put into place to help maintain a healthy working environment for all.
- We are requiring our new hires and returning employees to complete a Health and Travel Declaration prior to departing for the park and at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- The Travel and Health Declaration form will be emailed to you in advance of your arrival.
- Travel to Yellowstone National Park must be done in a safe and health-conscious manner. Please practice social distancing and prevention hygiene while you travel. Individuals considered at higher risk for severe illness as defined by the CDC should consider their risk factors before traveling to the park to work in the hospitality industry during a pandemic.
- When requested, transportation between Bozeman to Gardiner will be provided. We will require employees to wear face coverings and we will practice social distancing of 6 feet so, we are limiting the number of employees per transportation vehicle.
- COVID-19 testing is required upon check-in and will be the first step in the process.
- Face coverings are required while processing through Human Resources and the Uniform Room.
- We encourage you to bring and utilize your own face covering.
- Employees without their own (CDC) approved face coverings will be provided surgical masks as a temporary use.
For more information on arrival and check-in procedures, please reach out to Human Resources.