Based on the guidance and recommendations of public health agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and National Park Service, we are modifying the opening schedule of our operations and beginning with a first phase of limited services for Summer 2021.
The Old Faithful Inn is currently scheduled to open on June 4, 2021*. During Phase 1 of our summer operations, only Superior East Wing and Premium East Wing rooms will be available. Impacted guests have the following options:
- Guests with reservations arriving and departing prior to June 4 can request to be rebooked into a different accommodation for their original date(s) if space is available, or cancel without penalty and receive a full refund. If you request to rebook, we will update your reservation into an alternate in-park room type (if available) based on your party size, bedding requirements, dates, and/or other applicable factors. We will send you a new confirmation reflecting the changes. Guests who rebook into alternate accommodations for their original reservation dates will pay no more than the rate of their originally reserved room type(s). Guests that rebook into a lower-priced room type will pay the lower rate. If we do not have a viable option for rebooking your reservation, we will cancel your reservation, refund the entire deposit amount and send a cancellation notice.
- Guests with reservations that include a continuous stay that arrives before, and departs after June 4 in an East Wing room, will automatically have their reservation updated to reflect the revised open days and sent a new confirmation reflecting the modified dates. You can choose to accept the modified reservation or cancel without penalty and receive a full refund.
- Canceled guests will also have an advance opportunity to make their summer 2022 reservations. We will be emailing you additional information about the advance opportunity at a later date.
- Guests with other impacted in-park reservations will have similar rebooking or canceling options for those impacted reservations.
- *All services and dates are subject to change based on health and safety guidelines at that time.
If you’d like to request a relocation, please fill out the form below. We will process your request in the order it is received. Once processed, we’ll contact you as soon as possible. Due to the anticipated high volume of requests, please allow up to two weeks for processing.
If your plans have changed and you no longer intend to visit Yellowstone, you can cancel online.