Need to make a trip to town or visit Mammoth for a weekend? Or vice-versa? Winter transportation offerings for staff are very similar to last year. Please read below for a review of this information.
- OS Box Truck: provides one seat daily leaving OS @ 7:45 am and returning from MH @ 1:45 pm
- Gardiner Box Truck: provides one seat on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays leaving Mammoth at 7:45 am and OS at 11 am (times may vary slightly)
- MH Box Truck: may provide one seat when scheduled to run (possibly daily)
- Business Shuttle: provides up to four seats space available on Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesdays, Thursdays
- Regular Guest Runs: employees can ride free space available or book at a 20% discounted rate. Special passenger rules apply if riding and these trips take longer as they are touring the park with guests.
- Employee Trips to West Yellowstone: There are 18 trips scheduled out to West for shopping purposes.
Staff at the Snow Lodge and Mammoth Front Desks will be happy to assist with your transportation needs when they are not busy helping guests.