Winter in Yellowstone delivers a more intimate experience, fascinating snowy landscapes, and frosty animals.
Discover our winter adventures to create a truly memorable vacation.
The health and safety of our guests and employees remains a top priority for us as we move into our winter season. With this in mind, we have updated our tour vehicle health practices and protocols.
- All tour passengers are required to wear a CDC-compliant face covering.
- All tour passengers will receive temperature checks prior to boarding (temperature must be below 100.4 F).
- Specific seats will be assigned in each vehicle in order to maintain appropriate distancing between different passengers/social bubbles.
- If all passengers in a tour vehicle are from the same social bubble no separation is necessary and the vehicle may operate at full capacity.
- Passengers shall remain seated throughout the ride and must enter and exit in an orderly fashion to facilitate distancing and proper seating.
- We have added plexi-glass barriers between each row of seats and to separate the driver.
- Driver and passengers are not allowed to eat or drink on the vehicle.
We thank you for your understanding and compliance.