You’ll discover a wide variety of dining options in the park from casual to upscale. In addition, over 60% of our food is sustainably produced. Find the perfect meal dining inside the park.
Summer 2021 Phase 1 Dining Services
As we continue to navigate the uncertain waters of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the health and safety of our guests and employees remain top priorities. Based on the guidance and recommendations of public health agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and National Park Service, we are modifying the opening schedule of our operations and beginning with a first phase of limited services for Summer 2021. The following dining options will open with take-out only (unless otherwise noted):
- Old Faithful Snow Lodge Geyser Grill – April 16
- Mammoth Terrace Grill – April 30
- Old Faithful Snow Lodge Dining Room – May 7
- Old Faithful Lodge Cafeteria – May 14
- Old Faithful Lodge Bake and Ice Cream Shop – May 15
- Mammoth Dining Room – May 21
- Mammoth Map Room Bar & Espresso – May 21
- Canyon Lodge Eatery – May 21
- Canyon Lodge Falls Cafe – May 21 (Take-out beverages only)
- Lake Hotel Deli – May 28
- Lake Hotel Dining Room – May 28 (Limited breakfast and dinner dine-in available for hotel guests only)
- Old Faithful Inn Bear Paw Deli – June 4
- Roosevelt Lodge Dining Room – June 4 (Limited dine-in available. Bar available for take-out beverages only.)
- Lake Lodge Wylie’s Canteen – June 10
- Grant Village Dining Room – June 18
- Grant Village Lake House – June 18
As health and safety guidelines allow, we hope to open additional lodging and expand services as part of a second phase of our Summer 2021 operations. At this point, we are not able to predict when this might happen, but will keep our website up to date.
We are sorry that we are not currently able to book dinner reservations. We will be updating the website and emailing guests with lodging reservations once we can resume this process.