GUIDED FISHING CHARTER
Yellowstone Lake is home to native Cutthroat Trout and the non-native Lake Trout. It is the largest lake above 7,000ft in North America, with lots of beautiful scenery and interesting history. Charter Guide Boats are available in 2-hour blocks throughout the day. The captains can take you to where the fish are biting, or if you prefer, provide a custom tour to areas of Yellowstone Lake that few people ever get to see.
Bridge Bay Marina
Rental Length Availability
Advanced Reservation: 2 hours, 4.5 hours, 7 hours, 9.5 hours, 12 hours
Short notice reservations made at a Xanterra activity desk: Subject to availability, custom lengths from 2-12 hours.
- Capacity 1-6 people, the choice is yours (maximum six people, regardless of age. This is a Coast Guard regulation. Exceptions are not possible.)
- Advanced reservations are strongly encouraged. No overnight rentals are available. No pets allowed. Fishing permit fees are not included and can be purchased at any Visitor Center, Backcountry Office, Yellowstone General Store or at the Bridge Bay Marina.
- As part of our commitment to provide a safe environment for our employees and customers, we have made the decision to require all visitors to wear face coverings while in the indoor public areas of our facilities and in outdoor areas where proper distancing is not possible. These areas include, but are not limited to lobbies, hallways, gift shops, restaurants, offices, indoor/outdoor queueing lines, and sightseeing vehicles and boats. We thank you for your understanding and compliance.
Rental Rate Includes:
- Experienced fishing and/or tour guide
- Fishing gear (rods and tackle). Conditions permitting up to 3 people may fish at one time. Fishing may consist of casting and/or trolling with or without downriggers depending on conditions and guide discretion. Trolling is often conducted with 1 or 2 lines depending on conditions.
- Life jackets for each person
- Fish cleaning upon request
- *Many Xanterra dining rooms will prepare your Lake Trout for you. It will need to be cleaned, kept on ice, and brought in 2 hours before dining. Ask your guide for details. (Note: this service is not offering in 2020)