A Look At These Charismatic Carnivores
This is your opportunity to delve into the world of Yellowstone’s wolves and bears. You’ll join a Yellowstone Forever Field Educator for sunrise trips in Yellowstone’s Northern Range to look for these charismatic carnivores. During the day, you’ll take leisurely hikes in their habitat, learning about their behavior, ecology, and conservation. Throughout, you’ll be immersed in the beauty and wonders of Yellowstone in the spring. View the itinerary.
Lodging & Learning programs are offered in partnership with Yellowstone Forever.
Hikes up to 3 miles per day with elevation gains up to 600 feet. Some off-trail hiking possible.
- Four nights atMammoth Hot Springs Hotel & Cabins
- In-park transportation
- Three boxed breakfasts and three boxed lunches per person
- One welcome gift per adult
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Forever Field Educator
2024 Package Rates
- $1,535 per person, double occupancy*
- $2,105 per person, single occupancy*
Terms & Conditions
*Rates include taxes, fees and gratuity. (Exception: The NPS Entrance fee is not included and Lodging & Learning packages do not include gratuity for Yellowstone Forever Field Educator and are at the discretion of the participants.) Rates, taxes and fees subject to change and based on approved local, state, and NPS fees at the time of the session date.