A frost-covered wonderland
If you haven’t been to the world’s first national park in the winter, you haven’t truly experienced Yellowstone. The vast park that occupies the northwestern corner of Wyoming and parts of Montana and Idaho becomes a frost-covered wonderland during the winter months and with our Frosty Fun package, you can discover an intimate experience in Yellowstone.
Frosty Fun at Old Faithful Snow Lodge:
- Minimum of two nights lodging
- One breakfast per person per night
- Round trip snowcoach transportation per person from Mammoth Hot Springs (north entrance) to Old Faithful Snow Lodge
- One welcome gift per adult
- Unlimited ice skate rental and ice skating
- One Snow Card discount card per adult good for additional 10% discounts on select gift shop items, tours, rentals and meals (except designated special events)
- *Transportation to Old Faithful from the south or west entrances will require a permitted third-party transportation provider. In these cases, guests will be booked on a package that does not include Xanterra transportation. Reservations for, and costs of third-party transportation service providers is not included in the package and is the responsibility of the guest.
2016/2017 Winter Snow Lodge Package Rates*
- $469 per person, double occupancy
- $705 per person, single occupancy
- $115 per child (12 and under)
*Package prices higher during President’s Day Weekend (2/16-2/19).
Book this package online today! You may also call us toll-free at 866-GEYSERLAND (866-439-7375) or directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations.
Airport Shuttle from Bozeman-Yellowstone International Airport
We now offer a daily shuttle (winter season only) from the Bozeman Airport to/from Yellowstone. You can reserve your seat(s) when making your lodging reservations by phone. More information is located here, or ask the reservations agent when you call to book your stay. Guests who are booked on one of our 2016/2017 winter packages receive a special package rate of $44 for adults, $22 for children (3-11)
Terms & Conditions These prices do not include tax or utility fee. Package is available between December 16 through 22, 2016 and January 1 through February 25, 2017.Back To All Packages