A true sense of winter wilderness
Venture into the heart of Yellowstone on a journey through the park’s winter wilderness. Beginning at Mammoth Hot Springs, you’ll travel by snowcoach to a warm and cozy base deep in the center of the park at Old Faithful Snow Lodge. From there you will travel by snowcoach to Yellowstone’s remote and spectacular winter gems – including Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone – in search of wildlife, steaming thermal features, grand winter views and the true sense of winter wilderness. This program is primarily snowcoach based, with short easy walks on foot or snowshoe to viewpoints and thermal areas.
Activity Level – Hikes on snow-packed trails, or snowshoe or ski trips, up to 3 miles per day with climbs up to 250 feet.
Lodging & Learning programs are offered in partnership with the Yellowstone Forever Institute.
- Four nights at Old Faithful Snow Lodge
- Four breakfasts, four lunches, and one dinner
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Forever Institute naturalist guide
- In-park transportation for field trips and to lodging sites
- One welcome gift per person
- One Snow Card discount card per person, good for additional 10% discounts on select gift shop items, tours, rentals and meals (except designated special events.)
- Unlimited ice skating
- Optional evening programs with National Park Service & Yellowstone National Park Lodges
2016/2017 Winter Package Rates*
- $1,815 per person, double occupancy
- $2,285 per person, single occupancy
Rates do not include taxes, fees and gratuity.
*Package prices higher during Christmas Holiday (12/23-12/31) and President’s Day Weekend (2/16-2/19).
Book this package online today! You may also call us at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online
Airport Shuttle from Bozeman-Yellowstone International Airport
We now offer a daily shuttle (winter season only) from the Bozeman Airport to/from Yellowstone. You can reserve your seat(s) when making your lodging reservations by phone. More information is located here, or ask the reservations agent when you call to book your stay. Guests who are booked on one of our 2016/2017 winter packages receive a special package rate of $44 for adults, $22 for children (3-11)
Winter Packages Brochure
View available winter packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax or utility fee. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of 4 persons required for course to occur. Package is available on December 18, 19, 22, 25, 26, 29, 2016, January 2, 5, 9, 12, 15, 16, 19, 23, 26, 29, 30, and February 2, 5, 9, 12, 13, 19, 23, 2017.