A true sense of winter wilderness
Venture into the heart of Yellowstone on a journey through the park’s winter wilderness. Beginning at Mammoth Hot Springs, you’ll travel by snowcoach to a warm and cozy base deep in the center of the park at Old Faithful Snow Lodge. From there you will travel by snowcoach to Yellowstone’s remote and spectacular winter gems – including Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and Yellowstone Lake – in search of wildlife, steaming thermal features, grand winter views and the true sense of winter wilderness. This program is primarily snowcoach based, with short easy walks on foot or snowshoe to viewpoints and thermal areas.
- Two nights at Mammoth Hotel
- Two nights at Old Faithful Snow Lodge
- Three breakfasts, three lunches, and one dinner
- Expert guide service
- In-park transportation for field trips and to lodging sites
- One welcome gift per person
- One Snow Card discount card per person, good for additional 10% discounts on select gift shop items, tours, rentals and meals (except designated special events.)
- Unlimited ice skating
- Optional evening programs with National Park Service & Yellowstone National Park Lodges
2014/2015 Winter Package Estimated Rates*
- $1,149 per person, double occupancy
- $1,449 per person, single occupancy
*December package prices higher
Book this package online today! You may also call us toll-free at 866-GEYSERLAND (866-439-7375) or directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online
Winter Packages Brochure
View available winter packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of 4 persons required for course to occur. Package is available on December 21, 28, 29, 2014; January 4, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26 and February 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 2015.