A look at these charismatic carnivores
This is your opportunity to delve into the world of Yellowstone’s wolves and bears. You’ll join a Yellowstone Associate Institute naturalist guide for sunrise trips in Yellowstone’s Northern Range to look for these charismatic carnivores. During the day, you’ll take leisurely hikes in their habitat, learning about their behavior, ecology, and conservation. Throughout, you’ll be immersed in the beauty and wonders of Yellowstone in the spring.
Lodging & Learning programs are offered in partnership with the Yellowstone Association Institute
- Four nights at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel
- In-park transportation
- Three breakfasts and lunches per person
- One dinner per person (on the last night)
- One welcome gift per adult
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide
2016 Package Rates
- $839 per adult, double occupancy
- $1,159 per adult, single occupancy
Book this package online today! You may also call us directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online.
Summer Packages Brochure
View available summer packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of four persons required for course to occur. Package is available: May 1 – 24, 2016.