This is your opportunity to delve into the world of Yellowstone’s wolves and bears. You’ll join a Yellowstone Forever Institute naturalist guide for sunrise trips in Yellowstone’s Northern Range to look for these charismatic carnivores. During the day, you’ll take leisurely hikes in their habitat, learning about their behavior, ecology, and conservation. Throughout, you’ll be immersed in the beauty and wonders of Yellowstone in the spring.
Activity Level – Hikes up to 3 miles per day with elevation gains up to 600 feet. Some off-trail hiking possible.
Lodging & Learning programs are offered in partnership with the Yellowstone Forever Institute.
- Four nights at Mammoth Hot Springs in Cabins
- In-park transportation
- Three breakfasts and lunches per person
- One dinner per person (on the last night)
- One welcome gift per adult
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Forever Institute naturalist guide
2017 Package Rates
- $879 per adult, double occupancy
- $1,209 per adult, single occupancy
Rates do not include taxes, fees and gratuity.
Book this package online today! You may also call us directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online.
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax or utility fee. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of four persons required for course to occur. Package is available: May 1, 3, 7, 9, 14-16, 21-23.