Learn about these magnificent creatures
Join a Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist for an experience into the beautiful landscape of Lamar Valley, where Yellowstone’s wolves are often spotted. This is your best chance to see and learn about these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat.
- Four nights lodging at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel
- Three breakfasts, three lunches, and one dinner
- Expert guide service
- In-park transportation for field trips
- One welcome gift per person
- One Snow Card discount card per person good for additional 10% discounts on select gift shop items, tours, rentals and meals (except designated special events.)
- Snowshoe rentals
- Unlimited ice skating
- Optional evening programs with National Park Service & Yellowstone National Park Lodges
2014/2015 Winter Package Rates*
- $759 per person, double occupancy
- $959 for single occupancy
*December package prices higher
Book this package online today! You may also call us toll-free at 866-GEYSERLAND (866-439-7375) or directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online
Winter Packages Brochure
View available winter packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of 4 persons required for course to occur. Package is available on December 23, 30, 2014; January 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 and February 3, 10, 17, 24, 2015.