A unique learning adventure for families
Experience the magic of Yellowstone with this unique learning adventure for families with children 8-12 years old. Led by a Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide, your family can explore canyons, waterfalls, geyser basins and enjoy activities together including animal tracking, wildlife watching, photography, painting, and hiking. During the program, your children can become Yellowstone National Park Junior Rangers.
Activity Level – Hikes up to 3 miles per day with elevation gains up to 600 feet. Some off-trail hiking possible.
Lodging & Learning programs are offered in partnership with the Yellowstone Association Institute.
Mammoth Hot Springs to Old Faithful Package Includes
- Two nights at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and two nights at Old Faithful Snow Lodge
- In-park transportation
- Four breakfasts and four lunches per person
- One welcome gift per participant
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide
2016 Package Rates
- $3,156 for a family of 4 (two adults & two children)
- $999 per adult, double occupancy
- $1,415 per adult, single occupancy
- $579 each child (8 – 11 years of age)
View the Mammoth Hot Springs to Old Faithful itinerary online.
Book this package online today! You may also call us directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations.
Summer Packages Brochure
View available summer packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax or utility fee. Minimum age of 8 years old. Minimum of four persons required for course to occur.
Mammoth to Old Faithful-based programs are offered June 5 – August 8, 2016.