When calling to make a reservation be prepared to give the dimensions of your tent (in feet) and/or dimensions of your RV and any other vehicles or towed vehicles. (e.g the length of your truck in addition to the length of your trailer when fully open.)
Due to the popularity of our campgrounds, we strive to ensure the sites are used for guest camping. Therefore, we prohibit reserving extra campsites to be used for parking only.
- Campsites are assigned at check-in. We are not able to provide specific campsite numbers in advance of arrival.
- Campground rates are per night, for up to six people or one family (parents with dependent children) and do not include taxes and utility fee.
- Campground sites that will accommodate a maximum combined length of 40-feet or more are limited.
- The delivery or pick-up of out-of-park RVs or other camper unit rentals is prohibited.
- Car/vehicle camping is prohibited in tent-only sites.
Most campsites in Yellowstone will not accommodate oversize units. Please note: If you arrive at the campground/RV Park with equipment different than that for which you have reserved, we will not be able to accommodate you. Also, please note that all rates are subject to change without notice.
Camping Check-in/out Time
Check-in time: 1:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
For guests who may arrive outside of our usual business hours, your reserved site information will be available via a posted envelope on the Registration Building window. The next morning, please stop by the Registration Building again to complete the check-in process.
If you are a holder of an Access Pass or Senior Pass (formerly known as Golden Access or Golden Age passes) you can receive a 50% discount off of established standard rates at Bridge Bay, Canyon, Grant and Madison Campgrounds. The offer is not valid for Fishing Bridge RV Park. If booking online, you can obtain the special rate by providing the Promo Code “Pass” when you begin the booking process or click here to book now. However, you must show your pass at check-in to receive the discount on your site only. Otherwise you will be charged the prevailing standard rate.
This offer is not valid with the Interagency Annual Pass.
For more information about passes, please visit this page on the NPS website.
Things to remember with pets at campsites:
- They must be physically restrained at all times with either a leash/tie out or in a crate
- When the pet is outside the guest needs to be outside with them
- When the pet is outside they can have food and water outside for the pet but when the pet goes inside or away the food and water must be taken care of
- Guest must clean up after their pets
- Pets may be left at the site in a motorhome/5th-wheel/travel trailer as long as the pet is quiet; pets may not be left at the site in a tent
For more information on bringing pets to Yellowstone, check out our blog post.