Find the hidden secrets and sights
Experience Yellowstone in spring, summer, or fall. Join a Yellowstone Association Institute guide for an exploration into the hidden secrets and sights of the park. You’ll enjoy wildlife watching in the Hayden Valley, walking along the rim of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone River, and touring the heart of the Yellowstone volcano. Each evening, enjoy the serenity of the Yellowstone Lake shore.
Lodging & Learning programs are offered in partnership with the Yellowstone Association Institute
- Four nights at Lake Yellowstone Hotel Cabins
- In-park transportation
- Three breakfasts and lunches and 1 dinner per person
- One welcome gift per adult
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide
2016 Package Rates
- $879 per adult, double occupancy
- $1,195 per adult, single occupancy
Book this package online today! You may also call us directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online.
Summer Packages Brochure
View available summer packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of four persons required for course to occur. Package is available: May 30 – August 29, 2016.