RELIVE THE GOLDEN AGE OF YELLOWSTONE TOURING
Take the famous and historic Grand Tour of Yellowstone in a similar style as visitors of a bygone era. You’ll travel with a Yellowstone Forever Institute naturalist guide in one of the park’s classic yellow buses, which feature large windows and a retractable canvas top perfect for wildlife viewing. Your guide will escort you to cultural sites from Yellowstone’s past and on walking tours of historic and thermal areas. To complete each day of history and sightseeing, you’ll stay overnight in three historic areas–Mammoth, Old Faithful, and Yellowstone Lake.
Activity Level – Hikes up to 3 miles per day with elevation gains up to 600 feet. Some off-trail hiking possible.
Lodging & Learning programs are offered in partnership with the Yellowstone Forever Institute.
- Three nights lodging at Mammoth Hot Springs in cabins, one night at Old Faithful Snow Lodge, and one night at Lake Yellowstone Hotel
- In-park transportation
- Four breakfasts and lunches per person
- One dinner per person
- One welcome gift per adult
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Forever Institute naturalist guide
2017 Package Rates
- $1,889 per adult, double occupancy
- $2,355 per adult, single occupancy
Rates do not include taxes, fees and gratuity.
Book this package online today! You may also call us directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online.
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax or utility fee. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of four persons required for course to occur. Package is available: May 15 – September 18, 2017.