Camping at Yellowstone
Pitch a tent or park an RV on your next getaway to Yellowstone National Park. What better way to get in touch with the natural beauty of Yellowstone than to camp out surrounded by exceptional wildlife, inspiring mountain ranges and sprawling meadows.
When calling to make a reservation be prepared to give the size of your tent (in feet) or the combined length of your RV and any other vehicles or towed vehicles. (e.g the length of your truck in addition to the length of your trailer when fully open.)
- Fishing Bridge RV sites will accommodate a tow unit and towed unit side by side. For example, a 35-foot site would accommodate an 18-foot truck and a 35-foot trailer (unhooked) side by side in the side. Adjust for slide outs.
- Campground rates are per night, for up to six people or one family (parents with dependent children) and do not include taxes and utility fee.
- Campground sites that will accommodate a maximum combined length of 40-feet or more are limited.
Most campsites in Yellowstone will not accommodate oversize units. Please note: If you arrive at the campground/RV Park with equipment different than that for which you have reserved, we will not be able to accommodate you. Also, please note that all rates are subject to change without notice.
|Campground Dates of Operation and Rates|
|Operating Dates||2014 Rates|
|Fishing Bridge RV Park||5/9/14 – 9/21/14||$47.75*|
|Bridge Bay Campground||5/23/14 – 9/1/14||$21.50|
|Canyon Campground||5/30/14 – 9/14/14||$26.00*|
|Grant Village Campground||6/21/14 – 9/21/14||$26.00*|
|Madison Campground||5/2/14 – 10/19/14||$21.50|
|Campground/RV Park rates are subject to tax and utility fee.|
|*Rates include two showers per night. Taxes and utility fees extra.|
Bridge Bay Campground
Bridge Bay is situated near Yellowstone Lake, 30 miles from the East Entrance to Yellowstone. It’s also conveniently adjacent to Bridge Bay Marina/boat launch and store. An RV dump station is available but no utility hook-ups. Pay showers and a coin laundry are also within four miles. Group sites are available.
You’ll find this campground close to the breathtaking Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone near the center of the park. Stores, restaurants, pay showers, a coin laundry and an RV dump station are available at this campground, but no utility hook-ups. A gas station, as well as repair service, is also available.
This woodsy campground is located at the southwestern edge of Yellowstone Lake, 22 miles north of the South Entrance. Within a half mile, you’ll find stores, restaurants, pay showers, a coin laundry, and an RV dump station, but no utility hook-ups. Group sites are available.
A central location for camping in Yellowstone National Park, this site is just 14 miles east of the West Yellowstone entrance and 16 miles north of Old Faithful near the junction of the Gibbon, Madison and Firehole Rivers. An RV dump station and limited group sites are available, but no utility hook-ups or showers.
Fishing Bridge RV Park
Situated by Fishing Bridge near beautiful Yellowstone Lake, this RV Park features full hook-ups (electric, water, sewer). It’s designed for hard-sided units only with a maximum length of 40′. The area also offers a coin laundry, pay showers, store, and an RV dump station. It’s a great location for your camping adventures. Sightseeing tours are also available. Fishing Bridge RV Park does not have picnic tables or fire grates.
Pets at Campgrounds
Things to remember with pets at campsites:
- They must be physically restrained at all times with either a leash/tie out or in a crate
- When the pet is outside the guest needs to be outside with them
- When the pet is outside they can have food and water outside for the pet but when the pet goes inside or away the food and water must be taken care of
- Guest must clean up after their pets
- Pets may be left at the site in a motorhome/5th-wheel/travel trailer as long as the pet is quiet; pets may not be left at the site in a tent