Discover the world’s first national park
Lace up your hiking boots and sling on your daypack for four days of hiking, wildlife viewing, and discovery in the world’s first national park. You’ll be led by a Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide on carefully chosen hikes to explore Yellowstone’s diverse landscapes throughout the park, from the geyser basins around Old Faithful to the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone River. Search for elk, bison, grizzly bears, wolves, and other species on a sunrise wildlife viewing expedition.
Lodging & Learning programs are offered in partnership with the Yellowstone Association Institute
- Two nights at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and two nights at Grant Village
- In-park transportation
- Four breakfasts and lunches per person
- One dinner per person
- One welcome gift per adult
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide
2016 Package Rates
- $1,055 per adult, based on double occupancy
- $1,429 per adult, based on single occupancy
Book this package online today! You may also call us directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online.
Summer Packages Brochure
View available summer packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of four persons required for course to occur. Package available: May 29 – September 25, 2016.