RELIVE THE GOLDEN AGE OF yELLOWSTONE TOURING
Take the famous and historic Grand Tour of Yellowstone in a similar style as visitors of a bygone era. You’ll travel with a Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide in one of the park’s classic yellow buses, which feature large windows and a retractable canvas top perfect for wildlife viewing. Your guide will escort you to cultural sites from Yellowstone’s past and on walking tours of historic and thermal areas. To complete each day of history and sightseeing, you’ll stay overnight in three historic areas–Mammoth, Old Faithful, and Yellowstone Lake.
Lodging & Learning programs are offered in partnership with the Yellowstone Association Institute
- Three nights lodging at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel, one night at Old Faithful Snow Lodge, and one night at Lake Yellowstone Hotel
- In-park transportation
- Four breakfasts and lunches per person
- One dinner per person
- One welcome gift per adult
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide
2016 Package Rates
- $1,739 per adult, double occupancy
- $2,185 per adult, single occupancy
Book this package online today! You may also call us directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online.
Summer Packages Brochure
View available summer packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of four persons required for course to occur. Package is available: May 16 – September 19, 2016.