RELIVE THE GOLDEN AGE OF yELLOWSTONE TOURING
Take the famous and historic Grand Tour of Yellowstone in a similar style as visitors of a bygone era. You’ll travel with a Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide in one of the park’s classic yellow buses, which feature large windows and a retractable canvas top perfect for wildlife viewing. Your guide will escort you to cultural sites from Yellowstone’s past and on walking tours of historic and thermal areas. To complete each day of history and sightseeing, you’ll stay overnight in three historic areas–Mammoth, Old Faithful, and Yellowstone Lake.
- Three nights at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel, one night at Old Faithful Snow Lodge, and one night at Lake Yellowstone Hotel
- In-park transportation
- Five breakfasts and lunches per person
- One dinner per person
- One welcome gift per adult
- Expert instruction provided by Yellowstone Association Institute naturalist guide
2015 Package Rates
- $1,599 per adult, double occupancy
- $2,009 per adult, single occupancy
Book this package online today! You may also call us toll-free at 866-GEYSERLAND (866-439-7375) or directly at 307-344-7311 to request additional information or to make your reservations. View the itinerary online.
Summer Packages Brochure
View available summer packages and easily compare which adventures peak your interests. Take a look, and then start planning your trip!
Terms & Conditions
These prices do not include tax, utility fee or gratuity. Minimum age of 12 years old. Minimum of four persons required for course to occur. Package is available on the following dates only: May 18, 25; June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; July 6, 13, 20, 27; August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 and September 7, 14, 2015.